I’ve mentioned it before, but I love roasted vegetables. They make a great side dish, but they’re also so good on top of salads.
Roasted Sweet Potato and Brussels Sprouts
Roasted vegetables area great dish in the summer. They taste great straight out of the oven or right out of the refrigerator. Eat them as a side dish or throw them on a salad!
- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Clean the brussels sprouts and then cut them each in half.
- Peel and dice the sweet potato.
- Toss the brussels sprouts and sweet potato in the olive oil, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper then spread on a baking pan lined with tin foil.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, stirring once in the middle.
Serving size: 1 cup