Today I’m sharing another nutritional shake with you. This one truly tastes like dessert, yet it is packed with your daily nutrition needs! It’s made with the chocolate flavored Vega One, peanut butter, nondairy milk, and a frozen banana.
Mine was thick enough to start eating with a spoon.
Look at that chocolatey goodness!
- 1 scoop Vega One Nutritional Shake, Chocolate Flavor
- 1½ cups non dairy milk like almond milk, or water
- 1 frozen bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for 1-2 minutes, until the texture of a milkshake.
Here are the nutrition stats too in case you would like to know how good it is for you!